Have you ever had quinoa salad with blueberries before? It’s a perfect pair! This protein packed salad is filling, delicious and easy to make. It is a great combination of healthy fats, fiber, vitamin E and other nutrients.
I love to add fresh berries (or fresh peaches like here) to my salads as it’s a fun way to make your meals more appealing and interesting. Your hubby and kids will love it too, mine definitely does. 🙂
Recently I have shared a few different salad recipes:
- Vegan Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles)
- Peachy Avocado Salad
- Spiralized Cucumber Salad with Miso Dressing
- Detox Green Salad
- Winter Salad
- Spinach Tomato Salad with Balsamic Reduction
Do you listen to your body before you decide what meal to prepare? How about the weather? Do you plan your meals based on the season outside? Listening to your body and intuition may bring more health benefits, you will feel more balanced and nourished. Our bodies are always trying to tell us what they need, we just need to listen to it and provide food that heals and supports our healthy system.
If you would like to have support and guidance through this incredible journey, let me know! Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s connect! I love working with motivated people who want to make a change, remember that together we can do it all!
Did you enjoy this recipe? Do you know somebody who will love it too? Share it with them because sharing = caring!
- 3 cups fresh arugula
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- ½ cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Toss fresh arugula around a large salad plate.
- Top with quinoa, blueberries, crumbled Feta and slivered almonds.
- Mix all ingredients together for dressing and pour it over the salad.
- Serve it fresh or keep refrigerated for later.