Love day is finally here! With all that chocolate available to eat, fruity cocktails and lots of hugs and kisses this is one special day. It`s also a perfect reason to practice self-love and take REAAAAL good care of yourself – I`m talking new hairstyle, mani, pedi, long bath with candles, a cheesy movie or just a great book with a green juice in your hand. Whatever it is that you decide to do – practice it regularly. There is nobody more important than You!
Are you planning on indulging in chocolate this weekend? Choose THIS instead of processed store bought options that are packed with refined sugar and addicting chemicals. Often chocolate can be full of refined sugar, high fructose corn syrup and other nasties which should be avoided at all costs.
This recipe is so easy and quick to make – I`m sure you will love it! If you are anything like me and need chocolate in your life then you got to try some of the creamy chocolate mousse, homemade Nutella or some truffles. This. Will. Be. Your. Favorite. Day. EVER.
And now, enjoy all those cuddles, share positive thoughts with people you love and enjoy some choco time!
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp raw honey or maple syrup
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp cashew milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Heart shape silicone molds
- Place silicone molds in freezer for 5 minutes
- In a bowl mix coconut oil with honey and raw cacao powder, still until well and has no lumps
- Pour the mixture into molds, about 1 tbsp per mold
- Place in freezer for 7 minutes
- In meanwhile, blend raspberries and cashew cream in a blender, transfer to bowl and add chia seeds, let rest for 5 minutes
- Pour chia seed mixture over silicone molds and place in freezer for another 2-3 minutes
- Pour remaining chocolate mixture over chia seeds and place in fridge
- Keep refrigerated, serve cold and enjoy!