Sometimes cookies are your best friends, especially on rainy and gloomy days. The smell of freshly baked cookies, listening loud music and rain just M A K E S my day.
Experimenting with different ingredients and not measuring them is what I`m best at. A little bit of this, a little bit of that and voilà! Truth to be told, these are quite easy to make and even the biggest non-chef shouldn’t be having trouble making these!
Even though I am not a vegetarian or vegan, I loooove making healthy desserts with no dairy, wheat or refined sugars or flour. I love to enjoy desserts with a thought that they are good for me and I can have another piece if I wish without the guilt! And believe me, even the vegans will be going crazy for these!
P.S. If you know someone who would LOVE this recipe, please share and enjoy the cookie party together!
- ½ cup hazelnut flour
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ cup raw honey
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup raspberry jam for filling
- In a microwave, warm milk together with almond butter and mix until smooth
- Add raw honey and vanilla and mix well
- In a separate bowl mix the rest of the ingredients until even, slowly pour in the milk mixture and mix well
- Let sit for 10 minutes until chia seeds start expanding
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Make bite size pieces on a baking tray and with a finger slightly press the middle of each cookie
- Fill each cookie with raspberry jam
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until brown, let cool before serving