Milk – delicious, creamy and nutritious. I used to love milk, especially when living at the farm and having fresh raw milk every morning and night. Not so much anymore..
Unfortunately, most of the milk (even the non-dairy milk) in grocery stores has been highly processed and contain lots of chemicals. So making your own nut milk is so much better and healthier! The best part of this cashew milk recipe is that it is SO simple! It’s probably the easiest nut milk there is since it doesn’t require straining! Woohoo!!!
It`s rich, buttery and smooth – packed with energy, antioxidant and minerals to boost your health. Cashews are great for brain and heart function because of its high zinc, selenium and copper content.
Try making this this weekend, I promise you it`s super easy and simple!
What did you think of this recipe? Share your comment below!
- 4 cups raw cashews
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Place cashews in a large pot, cover with water and let soak overnight
- Rinse cashews with fresh water and drain
- Add soaked nuts to blender, add 4 cups of filtered water and salt
- Blend until creamy and smooth
- Pour into jar containers and store in fridge up to 4 days.
- Enjoy cold!
For sweetness, add 4 dates that have been soaked with cashews overnight.