There are a million and one versions you could possible make for a delicious chia pudding. It is absolutely one of my favorite breakfasts because it takes no time to make in the morning since I can prepare it the night before, leaves no dirty dishes and is anti-inflammatory and packed with omega-3’s.
What a better combo! I have made a few different versions, to name a few:
If you make this recipe let me know what you think in the comments below and share a picture on Instagram with a hashtag #smarthealthystart so we can connect. I love to see all your beautiful creations!
- In a mason jar mix homemade cashew milk with chia seeds, cinnamon and sea salt
- Shake it every 30 seconds for the first 3 minutes, leave in the fridge overnight
- In the morning blend mango in a blender until creamy
- Place granola on the bottom a new clean jar, add chia pudding and top with fresh mango cream
- Decorate with fresh mint leaf
- Enjoy or leave in the fridge for up to 2 days