Mornings can either make it or break it for the rest of the day and having breakfast ready in no-time makes it a million times better. How about not making it at all?
To prepare this incredible and healthy oatmeal-chia breakfast will only take you 5 minutes and you can make it the night before! Win win!
Letting chia and oats rest overnight will make them expand to fullest capacity, which makes them easier to absorb. This is a great filling breakfast that is perfect to pack on-the-go or even as a snack.
- ½ cup oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1½ cup almond milk
- pinch of salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- fresh cherries, banana and shaved chocolate for decorations
- In a large cup mix all ingredients together
- Every 4 minutes mix well, repeat 3 times
- Let it sit overnight in the fridge
- Decorate with fresh cherries, banana and shaved chocolate and pack to go